All i need is love...

all i need is love... love is such an easy word to say, but quite hard to get especially when you're looking for someone who really cares for you, not for a kind of girl who just taking an advantages from you.

i think i'm in love right now,am i? i don't know it for sure, but i know that i really care about her. after my last girl, finally i found someone special again. someone to spend my time with (i hope). if someone know the definition of love, please tell me...because i don't know why i eager to spend my time with her, drove my motorcycle (which has lost...) in the rain just to took her to her home, sat alone in a very small room just to wait for her, feel very pleased when she sat behind me in my motorcycle ;), feel very proud when she said "thank you" or "you're very nice".

all the feeling that i had lost for years. am i really in love...if yes, i hope she feel the same...


2 comments:

Ade Nirmala said...

hahhahahhahahhaha....siapa tuh cewenya???crita2 donk...ahhh jahat nih ma kakak sendiri..huehuehe =P

ikram said...

woi jof! ahiehiehiehie, siapa tuh ceweknya? lingkungan terdekat... anjir! kok gua nggak tau? ayo dong, cerita2 aja, jgn dipendam! kaya' gua dong, cerita. ntar, orang2 kan jd pada doain biar bersambut...
pantesan lo sedih bgt ya motor lo hilang, jd ga bs nganterin "dia" lagi ya? huehehehekekeke