......

i dunno what to write....
it's 1 a.m i can't sleep yet.
here stuck on my new gadget.
i think i wanna stay all nite,
hope i will find the light.

i think i really need that this time
i dunno what is happening to me
not in the mood, even to live.

i really need it now
i really need her now
i really need you now

to smile
to laugh
to cry
to run a single day
to live a whole life

no need to bother
this write is meaningless
cause an empty heart can't write a meaningful one.

this heart need to be poured
ask me no more
cause i myself don't know

i only know i need something
this isn't my time to give
now i want to receive
to be selfish i agree
that will be better for me

for the last time i say
no need to bother even a way

this is just a rubbish from an empty heart

2 comments:

Floresiana Yasmin said...

puisi bagus. tentang orang yang mengasihani diri sendiri.
ini puisi kan??

ikram said...

Min, min.
Jelas2 ini sajak.